Floyd McClung reveals that most of us don’t really believe that God’s gift of friendship is free. We continually strive to earn intimacy with him, not realizing that God has already granted us this gift and waits only for our response. In reality, we can be as close to God as we want to be! While most of us know that God created us for friendship with him, we also recognize that we’re missing this deeper life. Finding Friendship with God will help you close the gap between your longing for relationship and the true experience of friendship with God.
* Learn more about the character of the God who loves you unconditionally and invites you to friendship.
* Discover who you really are in Christ.
* Abandon the discouraging patters of self-effort and self-condemnation.
* Overcome attitudes and beliefs that hinder intimacy with God.
* Reach out for the fullness, warmth, joy, and depth of relationship that is yours by grace in Christ.